Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So Now What

So as many of you know, the government has officially been shut down for God knows how long. I have been following this but am still not completely clear on the details, but from what I understand this is what's going on

Now that the black democrat president has passed his version of health care, also known as "Obamacare" the republicans are throwing a temper tantrum to try and bully their opinion, which is against Obamacare. The president isn't going for it so Lord only knows how long this will last.

Now as far as Obamacare goes, I have no problem with it. I guess my multiple medical issues that have put me thousands of dollars in debt and ruined my credit have made me soft. Who knows.

As far as the republicans, they are only a small step above the tea party, who I can not STAND, in my book. They need to quit crying and quit trying to figure out various devious ways to get Obeezy out of office and just shut up and accept it and patiently wait for this last term to end so that a new liar can take over office. Did I say liar, I'm sorry I meant...well hell they all lie.

With this shut down I don't really know what they expect to happen other than screwing us little people over even more than we already are. But then why would they care? It isn't like they think about us in their big fancy houses on their tempurpedic mattresses while sipping on wine and talking to Siri on their brand new iPad about how to continue fucking people's lives up.

Well, we will see how long this lasts and where things go from here. Until then, yeezus help us all.

No comments: