Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just A Quick Thank You

I started this blog in October of 2011 and started it as a hobby to share my nail art and techniques with those who are interested, to vent when I had no where else to go and to share things that I thought were worth sharing. I never really expected it to become what it has in these few short months. I have had so many hits on here from not just people I know, but people in other states and even crazier, other countries. I literally never thought that this many people would actually care to read the stuff that I either think is important or decided to ramble on about because I just had to get it off of my chest.

I love doing nails obviously. But I also like to share my life experiences with those that may need it and I like to keep people up to date on whats going on in the world (like my many SOPA/PIPA rants lol).

It still blows my mind that you guys read all of these things and it means a lot to me that strangers read my blog. Its almost like having a lot of invisible friends lol. Just kidding! But seriously, It does mean a lot to me and I would like to just take the time out to say thank you all, I love you all and that as long as you keep reading, I will keep posting.

I'm going to try this year to do more than just nail blogs and political blogs lol. I know that posting about politics is one way to start problems but the SOPA and PIPA mess was too much for me to NOT post about. Since we have this invisible, long distance and, in some cases, long distance friendship going I want to bring you guys more into my life a little. Not like sharing EVERYTHING but just for you to get to know me more.

Another thing that I wanted to say was that thanks to all of you guys, SOPA is now DEAD! I THINK PIPA is too but don't quote me on that. I am so happy that it's gone so that I can keep posting on here for you guys. Thank you all for clicking on the links I posted for the petitions and different articles to go to so you could all become informed citizens. As a young adult, I feel like it is important to make sure that people are and stay informed about the goings on of the country and the world since we are the future of it. And because I see so many people who either don't know or don't care or just cant make it home in time to watch the news.

Just because we have won this battle does not mean that we have won the Internet war though because I am pretty sure a bigger and more impactful (wait is that a word...) bill will surface but when it does, we will be ready.

Anyway, this random rant was just to tell you guys thank you soooo much from the bottom of my heart for reading my blog posts, watching my YouTube videos, following me on Tumbr and Twitter and Beautylish. I love you all and appreciate the support you give me. I look forward to new "Confessions" to post about soon :).

Watch me on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ViktoriusME?feature=mhee

Look for me on Tumblr http://vikkiviktorius.tumblr.com/

Follow me on Twitter @viktoriusME

Follow me on Beautylish http://www.beautylish.com/VikkiViktorius

No comments: