Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's ALIVE!

Well i've been gone for a while and here's what's been going on in a short re cap...

I got a new boyfriend
We live together
I got two cats
I also got pregnant
My dog died
And I got a new job (wish i could say where)

I don't have internet at my place sadly and things have just started to settle down for me. I want you guys to know  that I am still here and now will be trying to post more. It will be from my phone so bear with me I would much rather type on an actual keyboard but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

So while I was in the shower today I got to thinking about how my body is changing with this pregnancy. Which, by the way, I will go into more detail about later. I have two friends that are also new moms that I go to for advice. I had some questions about tenderness in certain areas and was trying to figure out which friend to talk to about that. Then it got me thinking, I sort of have a list of who to call for what issue I have, and I'm kind of wondering if anyone else has this mental list. So, without further ado (is that how you spell that...) here's my list of friends designated for certain issues.

Mommy friends-the girls and fellow moms I go to for mommy and personal issues also works for boyfriend complaints

Medical advisers-for when you are too lazy and/or cheap to go to the doctor

Uppity friends-the people who you know will eventually piss you off with something they say but you still talk to them anyway and love them eventho you want to slap the shit out of them

Bitchy friends- the people who bitch more than you eventho you are six months pregnant and they are either spoiled or bring the situation upon themselves. Also friends who need to be slapped (see uppity friends)

Rich friends- always wanting to get you to go out and spend money to hang out eventho this is a recession and well, aint no body got time for that

Want to be rich friends- almost the same as rich friends but these people want you to pay for everything

Work friends- people you only see at work and the occasional facebook post. The common phrase used with these people is "yea we should totally hang out". Spoiler alert, you never will

Childhood friends-the people you can tell anything to no matter what and they still won't judge you. You need these people because face it, your a hot mess and these people know it and still love you like family

First of the month friends- these are the friends that only call when they need money. Usually for something unnecessary that will piss you off. These people think that your just dumb and wont notice that they only call when they need or want something and if you cant deliver they magically disappear like we actually miss them because spoiler alert, we don't

And

Frenemies- you love this person but you also love to hate this person. You envy them sometimes they envy you too but you both just communicate under a thin layer of mutual cattyness and bitch to your poor boyfriend who did nothing to deserve being dragged into this drama all he wants is a peanut butter sandwich and some milk  

Well, that's my list (so far) of friends i have. I wonder if I'm the only one with this problem...

I will try to be back and post more. This would be so much easier with a computer but oh well. It does feel good to be back though and get some of what's on my mind out there.

I haven't been sleeping much so maybe this will help. I guess i should try and get some sleep since i do have to work tomorrow. But Lord knows that between my bed hog boyfriend, gymnast baby and obnoxious inconsiderate snoring cats, sleep is a foreign word to me. Almost the way that common sense is in teenagers. That's all for now. Love you guys!

No comments: