Thursday, October 6, 2011

Who Inspires Me Most

There are a lot of things that inspire me. But, before I got to the point where I am now, people were my inspirations. I am at a point now where I can look at something and put together a nail design in my head based on colors, patterns, whatever. But before that, I used some very talented women on YouTube as my inspiration. If you are ever bored, have extra time, etc., you NEED to look them up. LOVE4NAILS, SimpleLittlePleasures, cutepolish and best of all, Robin Moses at robinmosesnailart.

Now, let me just say, Robin Moses's nail art is some of the most beautiful, most mind blowing amazing work I have ever seen. She can make it look like there is an actual person or an actual Picasso on your damn hand. She has amazing talent and has such a wide variety of tutorials for you to look through that you are almost guaranteed to find something. I would go as far as saying that I guarantee that there is something for everyone on her channel. Go check her out you wont be disappointed. I hope I can get to be half the artist that she is! God bless that woman and her magic hands! She uses not just nail polish, but acrylic paint, glitters and pigments that are normally used for make up and foils too! Simply mind blowing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinmosesnailart





No comments: